You've got to appreciate the effort...

Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 WizardGielinor, UKPosts: 670Mod Mod

Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+, MTA NF (98-366), MTA OSF (98-349), MCTS: Win 7, MCP Win 10 (70-698)
Currently Studying: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 ( 70-740 | 70-741 | 70-742 )

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't." - Anon

Comments

• TechGromitTechGromit Completely Clueless Ontario, NY Posts: 1,818Registered Members ■■■■■■□□□□

A. I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

B. How is this a computer game?

Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Gielinor, UKPosts: 670Mod Mod
    I'm not quite sure how to respond to that...
    Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+, MTA NF (98-366), MTA OSF (98-349), MCTS: Win 7, MCP Win 10 (70-698)

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't." - Anon
  • paul78paul78 Posts: 2,797Registered Members ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm not quite sure how to respond to that...
    Yeah - I had the same question but I didn't want to let on how clueless I am when it comes to pop culture so I found a teenager to explain it to me since I can't google an image.

@TechGromit - these are Pokemon references.
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Senior Member Posts: 184Registered Members ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ahh ok, I just wrote them off as variations of the santa suit. The last one even had suspenders.  :D
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Gielinor, UKPosts: 670Mod Mod
    Ahh ok, I just wrote them off as variations of the santa suit. The last one even had suspenders.  :D
    I'll give you that one. I can see why the first may look like a Santa suit! :smiley:.

But yes @TechGromit, these are Pokemon references. I wasn't sure if you genuinely didn't know what they were or just trolling :smile:. I assumed with the rise of Pokemon Go over the years that all tech-geeks would get the reference, but maybe it's proof that I spend an unhealthy amount of time trying to catch them all :lol:.

• Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Junior Member CAPosts: 18Registered Users ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'll give you that one. I can see why the first may look like a Santa suit! :smiley:.

But yes @TechGromit, these are Pokemon references. I wasn't sure if you genuinely didn't know what they were or just trolling :smile:. I assumed with the rise of Pokemon Go over the years that all tech-geeks would get the reference, but maybe it's proof that I spend an unhealthy amount of time trying to catch them all :lol:.
    I leaned something new...i have to admit, I didn't know what i was looking at, but now i do :)
    Current:  A+ | Network+ | Project+ |Security+
    Working on: Cysa+