You've got to appreciate the effort...

Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 WizardPosts: 767Mod Mod

There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Comments

• TechGromitTechGromit Completely Clueless Ontario, NY Posts: 1,869Member ■■■■■■■□□□

A. I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

B. How is this a computer game?

Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Posts: 767Mod Mod
    I'm not quite sure how to respond to that...
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • paul78paul78 Posts: 2,939Member ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm not quite sure how to respond to that...
    Yeah - I had the same question but I didn't want to let on how clueless I am when it comes to pop culture so I found a teenager to explain it to me since I can't google an image.

@TechGromit - these are Pokemon references.
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Senior Member Posts: 368Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    Ahh ok, I just wrote them off as variations of the santa suit. The last one even had suspenders.  :D
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Posts: 767Mod Mod
    Ahh ok, I just wrote them off as variations of the santa suit. The last one even had suspenders.  :D
    I'll give you that one. I can see why the first may look like a Santa suit! :smiley:.

But yes @TechGromit, these are Pokemon references. I wasn't sure if you genuinely didn't know what they were or just trolling :smile:. I assumed with the rise of Pokemon Go over the years that all tech-geeks would get the reference, but maybe it's proof that I spend an unhealthy amount of time trying to catch them all :lol:.
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Junior Member USA, CAPosts: 71Registered Users ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'll give you that one. I can see why the first may look like a Santa suit! :smiley:.

But yes @TechGromit, these are Pokemon references. I wasn't sure if you genuinely didn't know what they were or just trolling :smile:. I assumed with the rise of Pokemon Go over the years that all tech-geeks would get the reference, but maybe it's proof that I spend an unhealthy amount of time trying to catch them all :lol:.
    I leaned something new...i have to admit, I didn't know what i was looking at, but now i do :)
    Current:  A+ | Network+ | Project+ |Security+
    Working on: Cysa+
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Certification Invigilator Surf City, USAPosts: 11,228Admin Admin
    Everyone open the app store on your phone and search for "Pokemon GO". Install it and all will be made known. :)
  • kaijukaiju Posts: 322Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    edited December 2018
    I am a diehard Ingress player so I refuse to Pokemon!!....lol 
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Senior Member Posts: 368Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    Ingress does look a lot more interesting.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Certification Invigilator Surf City, USAPosts: 11,228Admin Admin
    Is Ingress still a thing? I haven't tried playing it in probably three years.
  • kaijukaiju Posts: 322Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    I just started playing again after a 6 month break. Ingress Prime sucked so I was happy to see Scanner [Redacted] (legacy Ingress) deployed. Yes, I loaded Pokemon NO when it first appeared but got bored with it quick because it was not as adventurous as Ingress.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!