Options

Unable to Post Link!

StormFiberStormFiber Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am Newbie here, Is anyone tell me why i can't be able to post any type of link there?

Comments

• Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    edited December 2018
    it keeps spammers down from posting garbage out here (aka dumpers)
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • Options
    shochan said:
    but i am not spammer, you insulting me :(
  • Options
    kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    edited December 2018
    lol.... on most forums new members cannot post links or upload documents until they reach a certain post level. This is done to weed out trolls and spammers. Last week TE had a couple spammers who were continuously posting links to ****-related sites.

Enjoy the forum. You should be OK soon.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    It isn't an insult. It is the old adage 'Trust, but verify'.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    kaiju said:
    lol.... on most forums new members cannot post links or upload documents until they reach a certain post level. This is done to weed out trolls and spammers. Last week TE had a couple spammers who were continuously posting links to ****-related sites.

Enjoy the forum. You should be OK soon.

oh! So what's the certain post level on this community?
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    shochan said:
    but i am not spammer, you insulting me :(

StormFiber...there are lots of scammers/spammers/etc on the Internets & if you are new to most ANY forum and are posting links (sometimes can be to malicious sites) they should flag it until they actually know you are a legitimate person that posts meaningful content and not a bot.  So, again if I offended, it wasn't to insult you personally.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • Options
    MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    @StormFiber you'll be able to post links after reaching Rank 3, which requires 25 points. You can earn points by commenting, posting or reacting to other posts. If you need to post links for something pressing, pm me and I can help. 
    Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
    Who we are | What we do 
  • Options
    Meggo said:
    @StormFiber you'll be able to post links after reaching Rank 3, which requires 25 points. You can earn points by commenting, posting or reacting to other posts. If you need to post links for something pressing, pm me and I can help. 
    thanks for your info and offer helping to me. I am trying to do hard working at this community