Last day in this role.....

DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
I'll be moving from a pure ETL/Analyst position to a visualization (front end) BI position.  I've been labbing some of the more popular BI tools, including actually using some of these in previous roles and one particular one in this role.  

It's a good feeling.  Of course I am nervous and all that nonsense, but overall I am ready to roll and start up an new position. 

Big thanks goes to this community for the positive attitudes and great ideas and experiences shared.  
Tagged:

Comments

• JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Good luck in the new role!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats and best of luck with the new position!
  • Azt7Azt7 Member Posts: 121 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats again !

I will be lurking on LinkedIn hehe  ;)
    Certifications : ITIL, MCSA Office 365, MCSE Productivity, AWS CSAA, Azure Architect, CCSK, TOGAF
    Studying for :  TBD
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Azt it's been updated.  Laptop came in today as well, getting that all set up, still need my docking station and monitors to come in......
  • MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. I don't believe in luck, so I'll say I wish you success

• COBOL_DOS_ERACOBOL_DOS_ERA Member Posts: 205 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats!! Good luck with the new position.
    CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, PMI-ACP, SEC+, ITIL V3, A-CSM. And Many More.
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Well done sir.  I hope you dig it.
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□

CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP