Options

Passed 284

God I never want to hear of Exchange again. Anyways I passed with 850. :D

Had 100 minutes, 30 questions, no sims.

Wasn't too hard, and like someone else here I got no question on a certain subject (address lists).

So w00t I'm an MCSA! Now on to AD. Will be a nice change, and I'm somewhat fond of AD. Just two more exams till MCSE! drunken_smilie.gif
witty comment

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! :D

Can you taste that MCSE yet?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great job, I work with Exchange every day and when I'm done on somedays I really don't want to hear anything more about it either! :D

I've been studying for 294 and I think it's relatively easy so far. Good luck on the AD!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats with the pass and the new cert!

Are those 30 questions the long scenario-based type of questions? No drag-and-drop, hotspot and other interactive type of questions either?

Did you use any study material that's good enough to recommend for this exam?
  • Options
    bbbngowcbbbngowc Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Man. I'm going for the rest of the exams for MCSE, but not until i'm through with CCNA.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Right, I forgot to list my study resources. I used MS Press, which I found very confusing but the likely reason for that is that I was new to Exchange, and IMO MS Press should start with the basic stuff, instead of starting the book with migrating and co-existing.

Then I used the EC2, which I thought was good review-wise, and Technet.
    For practice exams I used Transcender.

And the questions were quite long, maybe one third were short enough to fit all of it on the screen. And I had one or two drag and drop. Otherwise, the typical one or two answer questions.
    Though I'm not quite sure what you mean by scenario-based, if you mean more that one question pertaining to the same scenario, then no. Each question had its own scenario.
    witty comment
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Thanks.
    Each question had its own scenario.
    Yes, that's what I meant, I was wondering if they were of the 'long' scenarios type with lots of fluff where you literally need to scroll through.
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Well done OMNI, you now can unload exchange and load up AD!!! :D
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    My exam a week ago had No Drag and Drop.
    Alot of detail in the questions... I felt like each question was a short story.

My exam was basic at best, didnt seem to cover any stuff I didn't know already before studying for the exam. Probably explains my 940.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I'm glad you guys are passing that exam.

I'm going to start my venture on studying for this exam and you guys are giving me a lot of confidence now. I know that it's still a pretty hard exam especially for me i've never been exposed to exchange at all.
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz!!! bowing.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    :D hehehehe congratz Omni...been a while 294 is a nice read.....i'm gearing up for 299 then 294 in abit.

Hehehehehe......got new initials after ur name. :D
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Options
    bbbngowcbbbngowc Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My exam had only one drag and drop. What I found with the exchange exams was that you could by pass the first portion of the question. It all started the same way: "You are the Admin. All servers run Windows 2003 Server. All Exchange Servers run Exchange Server 2003...." Skip it and go right to the question.
  • Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I send you an "Anonymous" Congratulations icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Seriously...good job!
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    woohoo1fx.gif

I knew this would come in handy again....
    Good job!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    eastpeastp Member Posts: 179
    _omni_ wrote:
    God I never want to hear of Exchange again. Now on to AD. Will be a nice change. Just two more exams till MCSE! drunken_smilie.gif

Hey for me it's the same... Just on the w2k track.

Congrats on the pass and your new Cert.

Kind regards.
    Eastp.
    Multitasking:
    Screwing up several things at once.