One of the First TechExams Lurkers

mvparishmvparish Member Posts: 7 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey everyone, I am a bit ashamed to post, but better super late than never!  I have been viewing and learning so much from TechExams for almost 11 years now without contributing anything to the community.  I hope to change all that and want to try and help going forward.  I currently work in Cyber Security for a large hospital system and instruct Information Systems at a local university.  I am used to helping students with their questions about certifications, careers, etc. and thought I would try to help out here a little too.  I currently have my CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CEH, Sec+, CCSK, ITILv3, and IC3GS5.  I hope I can help, please feel free to reach out anytime!

Comments

• MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    Welcome! I'm so happy to hear you've found the forum helpful. 

Looking forward to seeing your contributions. :) 
    Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
    Who we are | What we do 
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Welcome to the forums! Wow, lurking TE for 11 years? That's a good chunk of my lifetime. 
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Isn't 2 posts in 11 years reason for banning  :D ?

Glad you have resurfaced.
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Welcome to the forums! Never too late to contibute, you have the next 11 yrs to make up for it :hushed:
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Please don't feel ashamed. Posting after 11 years of lurking is a very brave thing to do. Thanks for finally joining us ... and also for offering to help.

Welcome!
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome aboard!
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Welcome! :-)
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • COBOL_DOS_ERACOBOL_DOS_ERA Member Posts: 205 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Welcome back " Mystery Shopper's"  we are expecting 11 more posting from you in the next 11 days :wink:.
    CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, PMI-ACP, SEC+, ITIL V3, A-CSM. And Many More.
  • yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 196 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome!
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”