Options

70-270

EMSIWUNEMSIWUN Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
How goes it???

Quick question...

If you had to choose between a training book or a training video, which one would you choose? There are great books out there like the exam cram 2 (so I've) heard, and great videos like the CBT Nuggets line of products...

But if it came down to one or the other, which one would you pick to study up with???

Sincerely,

Emsiwun

pS...

I'm wanna be a MCP too!!!

Comments

• Options
    BF2MadBF2Mad Member Posts: 171
    Hi,

I used Exam Cram 2 and CBT Nuggets.

It is totally up to the person, I found that while CBT Nuggets are great I tended to drift off into my own world :D

I benefit better from a good book and a test enviroment
  • Options
    pradeepkumarpradeepkumar Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    EMSIWUN wrote:
    How goes it???

Quick question...

If you had to choose between a training book or a training video, which one would you choose? There are great books out there like the exam cram 2 (so I've) heard, and great videos like the CBT Nuggets line of products...

But if it came down to one or the other, which one would you pick to study up with???

Sincerely,

Emsiwun

pS...

I'm wanna be a MCP too!!!
  • Options
    raiedraied Member Posts: 93 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have used both - books and training video. There is NO substitute for a good book. The training video's are way too expensive and do not cover the material as well. My last point is; it is easier to study from your book than a video. But, that's just my two cents.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Definitely a book.
    witty comment