Annoying co-workers

shochanshochan Senior MemberPosts: 841Member ■■■■■□□□□□
edited January 31 in Just for Fun
I have one of these, do you?  :D :p
Annoying co-workers

2019 goals -> CySA+ (Sept)
"It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good" ~ Danny Carey

Comments

• PCTechLincPCTechLinc CISSP, CHFI, CEH, CCNA RS/Sec, MCSA Server 2008, Project+, Security+ce, Server+, Network+, A+ King City, CAPosts: 609Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    My coworker that sits next to me slurps his tea... loudly.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • tedjamestedjames Scruffy-looking nerfherdr Posts: 987Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    I used to work with a woman who did this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_5nHV8FJyI

Seriously, she did.
  • shochanshochan Senior Member Posts: 841Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    Yeah my co-worker blows his nose LOUDLY (like you can hear the boogs hit the tissue), and its usually right when you're eating...as well taps his shoes like he is in a Broadway play
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Security +, ITIL Foundation, MPT, EPO, ACAS, HTL behind youPosts: 2,686Mod Mod
    The lady in the cube next to me, thinks everything is hysterically funny.  So glad she teleworks most days.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Posts: 1,717Member ■■■■■■■□□□
    If you don't have an annoying co-worker you might be the annoying co-worker!
  • shochanshochan Senior Member Posts: 841Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    Jon_Cisco said:
    If you don't have an annoying co-worker you might be the annoying co-worker!
    I guess that's why Office Space was created...heheh
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy SABSA, GCFA, GPEN, CISM, RHCE, Security+, Server+, CCNA Posts: 3,960Mod Mod
    I had few in every job!  This job is with a big company and I sit in a different desk every day so plenty of opportunity to avoid people lol
    Goal: MBA, March 2021
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Security +, ITIL Foundation, MPT, EPO, ACAS, HTL behind youPosts: 2,686Mod Mod
    Where is my red stapler?
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • thomas_thomas_ CompTIA N+/S+/L+; CCNA R&S; CCNP R&S Posts: 861Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    I wouldn’t consider him a coworker, but he works in the same building.  I saw him walk into a bathroom stall with food he had just bought from a vending machine and set it down on the back of the toilet behind the water pipe.  It then promptly fell onto the floor.

I just don’t understand the logic.  He couldn’t wait until after he used the bathroom to buy the stuff?  Was the plan to eat it while he did his business?  Or was he just taking his break and decided the bathroom stall was just as good a place as any to eat his junk food?

I didn’t stick around to find out.