what where the mistakes for failing CISA?

mccrormccror Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi, 

I am preparing to study for the CISA. I have ONE month off and plan to do 5 full days for a month and do the exam as soon as possible. 
I will get the ISACA DB and I have that sandbook (CISA manual) . I got the audiobook on audible and want to know is there another source to focus on.

My plan is: 
10am (read/listen for 2 hours) and 1pm do DB questions on that domain for 3 hours

is there anything you could recommend? 

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Only resources I have used for ISACA exams have been the ISACA resources themselves - manual and QAE db. As for how much time to dedicate to it, I recommend studying as much as necessary for you to feel comfortable with the material. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • mccrormccror Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks.. I'll put the grind in. Did it take you long to obtain 
  • sumeetgandhisumeetgandhi Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Add 2 more things to your study materials list

1. Hemang Doshi's pdf - a good and quick refresher, do all questions also 
    2. Sari Greene videos - go through all the videos once, I feel that its really an efficient way to understand a topic rather than reading the sleeping pill (the crm)
    ---
    With Regards
    Sumeet Gandhi
    CISA, CISM, PMP, PMI-ACP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Office 365, SharePoint Online, SharePoint (2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007), MCTS, CSM, ITIL, PRINCE2