• SSCP        2/25/19    
  • HCISPP     2/27/19
  • CAP    Early March
  • CISSP-ISSEP  Early March
  • CISSP-ISSMP  Early March

Comments

• xdbuixxdbuix Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
    WOW congrats! 

Any advice you can give and/or sources? I'm about to take it pretty soon myself! Thanks and good luck on your future exams!
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats Jumblerr - With the money spent on those exams, you could probably take a few vacations with that. Enjoy your ISC2 streak!
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DZA_ said:
    Congrats Jumblerr - With the money spent on those exams, you could probably take a few vacations with that. Enjoy your ISC2 streak!
    Thanks! Company picked up/will pick up almost all! 
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    xdbuix said:
    WOW congrats! 

Any advice you can give and/or sources? I'm about to take it pretty soon myself! Thanks and good luck on your future exams!
    Best advice? Study!! Nothing magic about it unfortunately
  • FSF150FSF150 Member Posts: 119 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I've got ISSAP in my sights, not sure if I'll focus on that or OSCP more this year. 
    Got the Enterprise Security Architecture, ISSAP CBK, and SecEngineering 2e books that I've been working through. 
    First we drink the coffee. Then we do the things. :neutral:
  • roninkaironinkai Member Posts: 307 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not sure if many folks know this, and due to the lack of actual material for the CISSP concentrations, I thought I'd share

I found video courses for each of the major exams (ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP) via FedVTE. This is available to those who are military or those who work for the military and have a .mil address.

Actually, it looks like this was recently updated in 2018 to include ISSMP (12.5 hours) and ISSPEP (7 hours). Looks like the ISSAP course is no longer available, but fortunately I already went through that when it was online. 

Anywhere, here's the latest course catalog:
    https://fedvte.usalearning.gov/coursecat_external.php?group=ALL

浪人 MSISA:WGU
    ICP-FDO ▪ CISSP ▪ ECES ▪ CHFI ▪ CNDA ▪ CEH ▪ MCSA/MCITP ▪ MCTS ▪ S+
    2020 Level Up Goals: (1) DevSecOps Learning Path (2) OSCP