Options

At last I've passed the 801 Exam !!!!!

chinamanchinaman Inactive Imported Users Posts: 167
Dear Guys, specially to mike,

I passed but 875 score, I will update you tommorow.

CCNP here I come.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

There will be some review when you get into the CCNP... so you should be fine. Just expect to have to kick it up a notch for the CCNP. Each CCNP exam is one of the major topics from the CCNA -- routing, switching, or WANs, and then finally troubleshooting them all (so take the CIT exam last, but you should be preparing for it as you do each of the other exams). And they toss a few new odds and ends in here and there. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, Any idea what tools or recomended trainning materials should I used for the CCNP.
  • Options
    I feel bad because I got lower score...icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    chinaman wrote:
    Thanks for the info, Any idea what tools or recomended trainning materials should I used for the CCNP.
    I used all the Cisco Press books -- even the bad ones :D

Here was my shopping list:
    http://www.ciscopress.com/markets/detail.asp?st=44734&redir=1&rl=1

I did add the Sybex CCNP Complete Study Guide to that list.
  • Options
    chinaman wrote:
    I feel bad because I got lower score...icon_sad.gif
    icon_lol.gif I'm sure there are a few people reading this that would love to have your problem.

I'm gonna call it an early study night (only almost midnight) and open one drunken_smilie.gif to celebrate your pass and ponder Darby's CCIE Lab tomorrow -- and its one of those big cans of Foster's, so it should be big enough to do both. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    I'm gonna call it an early study night (only almost midnight) and open one to celebrate your pass and ponder Darby's CCIE Lab tomorrow -- and its one of those big cans of Foster's, so it should be big enough to do both.

Hey Mike, Is it still Sunday where you are at? I'm already in Monday morning and couldn't help noticing our huge time difference of 12hrs. Enjoy your drink. Wish i could have one on a Monday morn icon_lol.gif .
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    Alien wrote:
    Hey Mike, Is it still Sunday where you are at? I'm already in Monday morning and couldn't help noticing our huge time difference of 12hrs. Enjoy your drink. Wish i could have one on a Monday morn icon_lol.gif .
    Yeah, it was still Sunday :D

I'm in the US outside of Chicago in the central timezone... Darby is 1 hour earlier. At 7:30am my time I figured Darby was finally getting to touch his lab exam (after maybe a 15 minute proctor briefing).... now he's probably configuring. If I were working at home today I'd open another one to calm my nerves. icon_lol.gif