Passed CySA+ (it was a hard one to do)
This might be useful for those of you preping currently for the exam.
Prep time: 6 weeks
Prep material in order of approach:
- Udemy Jason Dion - CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001): Complete Course and Practice Exam
- CompTIA CSA+ Study Guide: Exam CS0-001
- Udemy Nathan House - The Complete Nmap Ethical Hacking Course : Network Security
- Udemy Ziyad Yehia - Linux Mastery: Master the Linux Command Line in 11.5 Hours
- CVSS 2 tutorial from.first.org/cvss/v2/guide
- GoCertify question bank
- CompTIA CySA+ Practice Tests: Exam CS0-001 (Sybex book by Mike Chapple)
- 68 questions
- 4 simulation
- All of them where completely different from the questions that I've done in material above but thus prepared me to answers new variations.
Now what's my background:
Not much professional security experience apart from cyber security MSc degree and compTIA Security+ cert (yes, this was useful in passing CySA+). Apart from this more than 20 years engineering experience in IT.