Options

Passed CCNA 640-801 on Friday

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
Congratulations! Good job for a first tryicon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Options
    chinamanchinaman Inactive Imported Users Posts: 167
    Congrats, Atleast you got good score me too bad 875 because of that troubleshooting spent 20 min. on the sim
  • Options
    SpudageSpudage Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone,

I thought I better post the obligatory "I passed xxxx exam" thread.

I got 950 on my first try.

I know alot of people find it useful seeing what other people used to study, below is my list:
    - CCNA Self-Study CCNA ICND Exam Certification Guide (Wendell Odom)
    - CCNA Self-Study CCNA INTRO Exam Certification Guide (Wendell Odom)

I found these books to be great and covered everything I needed, and didn't miss anything important.

I also had a dabble with Boson Netsim which like all sims is horrible, but I did find it useful for memorising commands by following their labs. Outside of their labs it barely ever works properly.

I also recently obtained some 2500s but didn't have much time to play with them before the exam. I have however played with real gear in the past (in a lab environment, not for work) so I was more familiar with it than some may be.

Heres some good advice... even if you feel an exam is going horrible from the beginning, keep at it and don't let yourself get too flustered. I spent nearly 20 minutes on the first question icon_eek.gif (it was a simlet) and got a bit panicky. I quickly put it behind me and moved on... and it paid off in the end (and I still had a few minutes spare at the end).

Cheers!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Is it just me or are we passing near a black hole and suffering temporal anomolies?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    SpudageSpudage Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mike it looks that way... things seem to have gotten out of order!
  • Options
    moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulation to celebrate watch the fifa world cup lol