Im Back!!!!!

ITHokageITHokage IT Sys AdminRichmond VAPosts: 3Member ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello all to the people that are still here I missed you alll
To the people that are new.... Welcome

My name used to be ITSpectre but I have since changed my email and phone number for that email so with all things I have to start fresh.....

I am glad to be back and will be gracing the pages of the forum again..... 

*update*

Currently studying for AWS Cloud and Gsuite certifications.... and my Girlfriend is also in IT!!!!! woot woot!
"They tell me it's a suicide mission. I intend to prove them wrong." - Commander Shepard ME2

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Posts: 1,588Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome back!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • ITHokageITHokage IT Sys Admin Richmond VAPosts: 3Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Welcome back!
    Thank you! It's good to be back!
    "They tell me it's a suicide mission. I intend to prove them wrong." - Commander Shepard ME2
  • yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Posts: 172Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome back!
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • shochanshochan Senior Member Posts: 866Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    edited May 15
    2019 goals -> CySA+ (b4 end of 2019)
    "It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good" ~ Danny Carey
  • chrisonechrisone CISSP, CRTP, eCPPT, LFCS, CEH, Azure Fundamentals, Retired Cisco NPs Posts: 1,873Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    welcome back! i think i remember you.... :)
    2019 Goals:
    Courses: Real World Red Team Attacks- AppSec Cali 2019 (complete), Active Directory Attacks for Red and Blue Teams Advanced Edition - BlackHat (completed),
    Certs: Certified Red Team Professional - Pentester Academy (passed!), Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 (passed!), Azure Security Engineer Associate AZ-500 (in-progress)
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead CSM, ITIL x3, Teradata Assc, MS SQL Server, Project +, Server +, A+, N+, MS Project, CAPM, RMP Posts: 2,475Member ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome back I remember you......
  • ITHokageITHokage IT Sys Admin Richmond VAPosts: 3Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Welcome back I remember you......
    Hey Databasehead!!!! I remember you too! 
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Security+, CCENT, ITIL Foundation, A+ Madison, WIPosts: 363Admin Admin
    Welcome back! How long has it been? I've only been here for about 2 months, so I don't think I remember ITSpectre.
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Senior Member Posts: 519Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi ITHokage!
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy SABSA, GCFA, GPEN, CISM, RHCE, Security+, Server+, eJPT, CCNA Posts: 4,037Mod Mod
    ITSpectre I remember you! welcome back!

Goal: MBA, August 2020
  • Basic85Basic85 Senior Member Posts: 176Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    I remember you, good to see yah again.