Passed the 70-744, could use a break.

N7ValiantN7Valiant Member Posts: 363 ■■■■□□□□□□

Just passed this one, scored 768. 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016. That should qualify me for the MCSE: Core Infrastructure since I already have my MCSA for Windows Server 2016.

I started my Microsoft certification back in January 2019 with the 70-740 and just wrapped things up today. Materials are my home virtual lab(Hyper-V virtual machines running on a gaming rig), the 70-744 exam ref, and the MeasureUp practice exam. No videos, and nobody else's (CBT or otherwise) labs.

MeasureUp is leaps and bounds better than KaplanIT, and reflects the official exam experience more accurately.

I plan to relax until middle of June before taking a look at the CCNA.

OSCP
MCSE: Core Infrastructure
MCSA: Windows Server 2016
CompTIA A+ | Network+ | Security+ CE

Comments

• november24november24 Member Posts: 76 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations,
    Is it true or is it a typo that you completed 4 exams in 5 months?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • N7ValiantN7Valiant Member Posts: 363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations,
    Is it true or is it a typo that you completed 4 exams in 5 months?
    5-6 months.  I passed the first exam in January, but studied about a month or so for each exam.
    OSCP
    MCSE: Core Infrastructure
    MCSA: Windows Server 2016
    CompTIA A+ | Network+ | Security+ CE
  • malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats.

Well done for doing them in such a quick time.  Took me 12 months to do all 4 exams, passed 70-744 in September and gave it a break also.  Did start doing my Security+ in February but I have a new job doing IT Forensics in Switzerland starting next month so I can put that exam on hold for a few more months.

Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.