Options

The KeePass Killer? Securely store your passwords with NO risk of cybercrime!

Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
When 256-bit AES encryption just isn't enough, what are we supposed to turn to? The Cat.This simple product will change your LIFE. I personally interviewed two people who told me they had no interest in opening this book, which means my passwords are safe from all my friends. Extrapolating that sample data, we can clearly see that there is a 0% chance that anyone would be able to outwit my cunning with this product. So what are you waiting for? Order your Cat today »
Community Manager at Infosec!
Who we are | What we do

Comments

• Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    OK, I'm gonna guess that Infosec_Sam's account password was guessed by a spammer.  :p
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I actually really enjoyed reading all the customer reviews.

It does kinda raise the question of the effectiveness of steganography. In theory - for hiding small bits of information, it could be a practical technique. Although, using this method that's others know about kinda defeats the technique.

• Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    JDMurray said:
    OK, I'm gonna guess that Infosec_Sam's account password was guessed by a spammer.  :p
    I think someone may have found his cat book
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I'm going with account hacked or slow day at the office  :D
  • Options
    Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    No account compromise - I'm just practicing for the day I make it big as a writer for those cheesy "As Seen on TV" infomercials!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I actually think passwords stored on paper might be more secure than passwords stored in a password manager depending on who you are worried about gaining access.