Options

New Cisa Review Manual 27th Edition ?

LievenXLievenX Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
edited July 2019 in CISA
Hello friends,
 I am seeing that ISACA has released a new CISA Prep version of the exam preparation book and the question and answer tests. Is it very different from the previous version? Are you going to buy the new one? I don't know if it is worth spending so much money if there are hardly any modifications. 

English:
 CISA Review Manual, 27th Edition 
 ...and ...new version for the A&E:
English: CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual, 12th Edition 

on the other hand I was surprised that they have not taken out the preparation material in more languages. Is it still too early?

Thanks for your advice,

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Hello again,
    I need your advice if it is worth buying the books again (the new version) or if I can approve with the previous version of June 2019.
    Thanks in advance,

• Options
    Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What version of the review manual and QAE DB  do you currently have? From my experience with ISACA exams, modifications, if any, aren't that significant, so using the previous version(s) of the review manual and QAE DB should serve your purpose (unless it is more than 10 years old).
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • Options
    What version of the review manual and QAE DB  do you currently have? From my experience with ISACA exams, modifications, if any, aren't that significant, so using the previous version(s) of the review manual and QAE DB should serve your purpose (unless it is more than 10 years old).

Thanks for your feedback!,
    I have the previous version of both the CRM and the Q&A:

• CISA Review Manual, 26th Edition 
    • CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual, 11th Edition

on the other hand I am reviewing the videos of Sari Greene:

• Sari Greene Videos CISA from Pearson IT Certification , April 2019

I hope the contents and preparation tests for the new Job Practice 2019 June...  do not change much...:'( 

Best regards,

LievenX