Passed 200-105 884/811

greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,174Member ■■■■■■■□□□

This was a tough one...I've been wanting to get this done for a long time. I give God all the Glory for this one. The exam was difficult and Cisco asks for all of the smallest details on a given topic in their questions. I had 2 sims one on Eigrp and one on Gre tunneling, ppp and ppp multi link. I also had some drag and drop.

Study methods: Cbt Nuggets - some days you just don't feel like studying and Jeremy with all his high energy always seems to get you back motivated and ready to go. with that said I would not have passed this test with out Boson exams they are a life saver and harder than the actual test so it does well to prepare you. I also sparingly used Wendell Odom's book also for more clarity on a topic. My score breakdown is below

LAN Switching Technologies 81%

Routing Technologies 76%

WAN Technologies 70%

Infrastructure Services 38%

Infrastructure Maintenance 56%

Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.

Comments

• SpiegelSpiegel Taco Tuesday FLPosts: 298Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Great work B)

How long did it take you to prepare for this exam? Currently in the middle of studying for the ICND2 as well. Aiming for an end of August test date.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [In-Progress]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S
    Currently Working On: CCDA

2019 Goals: CCENT [X], CCNA R&S [X], CCDA [ ]
    Future Certs: LPI Linux Essentials | Project+| Cloud Essentials + | CCSP | CCNP Enterprise | CCNP Security | MDAA
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,174Member ■■■■■■■□□□
    It should only take 2 1/2 to 3 months study time. I took much longer due to an extremely busy life style.

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • neoryan08neoryan08 CCSA R77.30, CCNA 200-125 Posts: 8Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    A pass is a pass ! congrats
    Thanks Neroyan08!

• ciscosoldierciscosoldier Posts: 11Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks appreciate it. 

• clarkincnetclarkincnet Posts: 257Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security" - Benjamin Franklin

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F