Options

Endorsement Process

mrtonmrton Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took the test and submitted my endorsement on 18 July, and on the 22 July I received an email from isc2 saying that they received my endorsement and to wait 4 to 6 weeks for processing. Today, I went to isc2 endorsement page to check the status and it says "Your application has been received however more information is needed to proceed with your endorsement application"; however, I did not received this notification on my primary email. I contacted my endorser to ask if she received anything from isc2 regarding my endorsement and she let me know that she didn't received anything from them.  So has anyone been through this status? Do I have to to do something about it? 

Comments

• Options
    mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    edited August 2019
    They typically will email you if "more information is needed" Check your ISC2 profile to make sure you have correct email listed and also check your spam folder.

membersupport@isc2.org is the support email.
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• Options
    mikey88 said:
    They typically will email you if "more information is needed" Check your ISC2 profile to make sure you have correct email listed and also check your spam folder.

membersupport@isc2.org is the support email.
    I recheck the member profile on isc2 and everything is up to date. I also double checked my primary email that was registered on isc2 and to no avail there is nothing came from membersupport@isc2.org even on spam folder. I guess I just have to wait until next week and see what happens. Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Just email or call member support right away and state your problem. No reason to wait on them when they're "waiting on you"
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• Options
    mikey88 said:
    Just email or call member support right away and state your problem. No reason to wait on them when they're "waiting on you"
    I just emailed them. Thanks for the suggestions. I am just being anxious with the endorsement process.