Options

Humble Bundle: Includes MCSA Windows Server 2016 70-740, 741 and 742 Study Guides (Ends 6th Oct 19)

malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
edited September 2019 in MCSA 2016 / MCSE 2016
Just came across this, cheap way to get the study guides for those taking MCSA Windows Server 2016 exams.

Hope this helps!

Certifications:
MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

Comments

• Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    How does it work? It says I need to pay $1 to unlock the practice tests, but when I go to pay it directs me to the Network and Security course.
    You go to the website and hit the GREEN "Get the Bundle Button"

If you pay $1.00 you get these books:
    $1.00
    MCSA Windows Server 2016 Study Guide: Exam 70-741

Locked contentMCSA Windows Server 2016 Study Guide: Exam 70-742

Locked contentMCSA Windows Server 2016 Practice Tests: Exam 70-740, Exam 70-741, Exam 70-742, and Exam 70-743

Locked contentCCENT ICND1 Study Guide: Exam 100-105

Now if you pay $8.00 you get the books mentioned above and you get these books listed below:

$8.00
     Locked contentCompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide: Exam Core 1 220-1001 and Exam Core 2 220-1002
    Fourth Edition

Locked contentCompTIA Security+ Review Guide: Exam SY0-501

Locked contentCompTIA Network+ Review Guide: Exam N10-007
    Fourth Edition

Locked contentMCSA Windows Server 2016 Study Guide: Exam 70-740

Now if you pay $15.00 you get the books listed below+ all the books I listed above:
    $15.00
     Locked contentCCNA Routing and Switching Complete Study Guide: Exam 100-105, Exam 200-105, Exam 200-125
    Second Edition

Locked contentAWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam

Locked contentAWS Certified Advanced Networking Official Study Guide: Specialty Exam

Locked contentOfficial Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Study Guide

Locked contentOCP: Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer II Study Guide: Exam 1Z0-809

Also, unlock
      Locked contentOCA: Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide: Exam 1Z0-808

Locked contentCompTIA CySA+ Study Guide: Exam CS0-001

I did it once, I think the books are delivered to your email box.

Read them anywhere. The ebooks in this bundle are available in PDF and ePub formats, so they work on your computer, e-readers, iPads, cell phones, and a wide array of mobile devices! Instructions and a list of recommended reading programs can be found here.

I hope this helps
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    edited September 2019
    So if you pay the $1 you get everything in the '$1 section' emailed to you including the practice tests? All I need are the tests and it threw me off when I clicked the green button as you suggested and it takes you to the Networking section instead. I'll have another look. I guess I'm only loosing out on £0.80 in the end if it doesn't work :lol:
    The Networking section is just the name of the bundle:
    The Humble Book Bundle: Network & Security Certification 2.0

Yes, if you pay a dollar you get the first bundle.  There is a link that gets emailed to you that will allow you to download the PDFs.   It is weird though, because when you go to the payment page you don't see the actual bundles, it just asks how much you want to pay.  The  MCSA server books would have chapter tests, so those might be helpful if your looking for more tests. 
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor