Passed CISM this morning

balancebalance MBA,CISM,CISSP,CASP,CEH,CSM,ITIL V3 Found,Net+,Sec+Dallas, Fort Worth Texas Posts: 36Member ■■■□□□□□□□
edited September 28 in CISM
Missed it a month or so ago by 20 points.  Took it again and knocked it out . 

First time I read  1/2 of the official study guide. 

Second time   I took a Training camp boot camp.  

Next step ..... CISA   hope these two aid in the job search.

Comments

• jasper_zanjanijasper_zanjani A+, Linux+, LPIC-1, Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP) Tampa, FLPosts: 56Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! What did you pass exactly?
  • balancebalance MBA,CISM,CISSP,CASP,CEH,CSM,ITIL V3 Found,Net+,Sec+ Dallas, Fort Worth Texas Posts: 36Member ■■■□□□□□□□
  • musimusimusimusi COBIT 5.0 Foundation, CRISC Posts: 7Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    I do question and answer books and the score roughly around 70-78% per module.
    I thought of sit for exam this October but lookind at the scores I hv obtained, do u guys think I should study more? 
    otw to CISM
  • balancebalance MBA,CISM,CISSP,CASP,CEH,CSM,ITIL V3 Found,Net+,Sec+ Dallas, Fort Worth Texas Posts: 36Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    that is not so bad .  You could give it a shot and see how it goes .
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Senior Member Posts: 307Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • advanex1advanex1 CASP, MCSA 2016, MCSA 2012, CCNA, Security+, Network+, Project+, Server+ Posts: 352Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Order of Certifications to come: CISM, C|EH, CISA
    2019 certification tests taken: CISSP (Passed - awaiting endorsement), MCSA: 2016 (Passed), CCNA (Re-certification - Passed)
    Currently Reading: CISM: All-in-One
    Thanks. One positive thing of not working at the moment is you can really just focus on professional growth. As well as spend time with the wife and kids .  

I am already   a few pages deep into CISA 
    edited October 5
    Were there alot of technical questions? 
    otw to CISM
    Not at all .  I would say 10 or 15 questions were technical. 
    Great to hear that. 
    Once again congratulations!
    I think I would redo the question, gain more confidence and understanding and will decide if want to proceed with the exam or not by end of this month. 
    otw to CISM
  • lucky0977lucky0977 Senior Member Posts: 203Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • Darth-VaderDarth-Vader Posts: 8Registered Users ■■■□□□□□□□
    Which did you find harder between CISM & CISSP?
    Actually I found CASP harder than CISSP 
    so maybe CASP, CISSP, CISM 
  • charismaticxcharismaticx Security +, GSEC, GSED, GCIH, CEH, CySA +, GSNA, CASP, PenTest +, GCIA Posts: 43Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    @balance how was it the second time? I’m planning on retaking it in about a month. I’m going back and reviewing a few areas that I had saw during the test. 
    edited October 19
    Just remember your job is to support the business and senior management.  

Don't  bring any outside  " Oh, I would do it like this in my organization..."