Get 30 days of free training for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month!
National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) is now in full swing, and we're celebrating by giving away 30 days of free cybersecurity training — to everyone!
Whether you’re new to cybersecurity or a seasoned infosec professional, we want to help you improve your skills and take the next step in your career. Visit the link below during October 2019 to activate your complimentary 30-day subscription to Infosec Skills.
Closing the cybersecurity skills gap
At Infosec, we have one driving mission — putting cybercriminals out of business — and that starts with cybersecurity education. There has never been a better time to start a career in cybersecurity, as recent studies have shown:
- Cybersecurity Ventures predicts 3.5 million cybersecurity job openings by 2021
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects 32% growth in cybersecurity jobs from 2018-2028, far above the 5% average
- (ISC)² found the average salary for a certified cybersecurity professional is $88,000
Infosec Skills, our on-demand cybersecurity training platform, is designed to help you take advantage of the growing job market and help organizations close their cybersecurity skills gaps. Your complimentary 30-day subscription for NCSAM includes unlimited access to:
- 400+ on-demand courses
- 50+ skill and certification learning paths
- 100+ hands-on labs across four cyber ranges
- Skill assessments, custom certification practice exams and more!
Learn the in-demand skills employers want
With so many cybersecurity career options available, choosing a path can be daunting. That’s why all Infosec Skills courses are mapped directly to the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework and the CyberSeek model, which contains entry, mid and advanced cybersecurity roles backed by research into the actual skills requested by employers.
Which career path is right for you? Download our career path infographic and explore your career options.