Let 2020 be your year

Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 WizardMod Posts: 860 Mod

If you've been planning on doing an exam lately but not 'had the time' or 'didn't get around to it', push yourself to get certified this year. Hit the books, build your labs and finish your MCSA, CCNA, CISSP etc. If you're just starting out, dive into this forum and look at all the available resources you can use to get the most out of your learning experience.

We all hit obstacles along our journey that may demotivate us, our personal lives can get in the way and work can be stressful at times. Give yourself something to work for and add an extra title or two to your CV/resume. You can do it and you know you can. Whether it's for additional knowledge, that pay rise you've been waiting for or a new job opportunity, make sure you push yourself and make 2020 your year.

I wish you all a happy new year and good luck with your future endeavours.

Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson

Comments

• Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Security+, CCENT, ITIL Foundation, A+ Madison, WIAdmin Posts: 434 Admin
    I definitely needed to hear this while I trudge through the 800-page ICND2 study guide - thank you! Time to jump back into the books, and I wish the best of luck to everyone trying to improve themselves in 2020!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do