Options

Taking this Friday. A bit overwhelmed (Update:Failed)

WodanWodan Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took a class for XP. Have been studying for a couple weeks solid now also. I am only getting 60-70% on the measure up practice exams.

Are Microsoft tests so in depth or is the practice exams extra hard?

Also what is the format of these tests? I have heard a couple different variations from just all multiple choice to testlets and fill in the blanks etc..

Hitting a brick wall it seems. Its important to me that i know and understand the material and not just be able to pass the test. I am however on a timeframe. Any suggestions?

Appreciated

***Update****

***Discovered that i had huge gaping weaknesses, and of course many questions on said weaknesses.

Somethings such as RIS and IIS i just have no hands on experiance with. Unforunatly i dont really have the opportunity for hands on with this stuff

Actually any installations at all seem to kick my butt. Its a wonder i even got my computer loaded to post this icon_rolleyes.gif

Backup types and restoring seems to be a mental block of mine also. The different types and when and what to restore etc...

Anyhow, with that being said, its only gonna be sweeter when i pass it next time.

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    What have you been using for your study sources? A couple weeks isn't that long, depending on how much you know already.

The format I believe is multiple choice, maybe a few drag'n'drop.
    witty comment
  • Options
    WodanWodan Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Using Microsoft Training Kit 2nd edition, also using the Official Academic course book for 70-270 and Test Out labsims. I Have the matierial, just have stuff popping up on practice exams that i dont remember reading about. Worked on XP systems since it came out....took a class for reinforcement and still seem lost hehe
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    All I can suggest is that whenever you come across a subject that you have difficulty with, look up the MS documentation in technet.
    witty comment