Options

Hello all and Passed!

yauseryauser Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all, new to this forum only found this site a few days ago, took loads of info from this site and passed my CCNA yesterday.

Got 887/1000 from Vue.

Used: Cisco Press -Odom, CCNA - Richard Deal, Flicked through Sybex, 5th edt Todd lamme. Used Boson tests and router sims. No cisco h/w.

Had to eat/sleep/breath cisco for 2 weeks. (had to recap everything as I had planned to this last dec, but few issues cae up and delayed it).

Anyway now for MCSA.

btw, loads of vlans, stp, vtp topics. Loads of dodgy drag and drops as well and 2 sims.

phil

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

After the MCSA are you coming back to Cisco for the CCNP? Or waiting until after the MCSE? :D

Good Luck with the MCSA!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    I'd go for the CCNP but I'm a Cisco (networking) fan boy....I hate Microsoft and servers :D

Congratulations on the CCNA!!!
    Now working full time!
  • Options
    yauseryauser Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dunno yet after MSCA, might go for the CCNP option or the other such as CCIP/CCIS, but orderd the sybex mcse books just for mcsa, my do mcse but dunno.

cheers lads, glad I have passed the ccna, that was hard.

phil
  • Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Good score.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.............
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    cooldash87cooldash87 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats dude !!!
    All knowledge is for good. Only the use to which you put it can be good or evil. In both cases, I am here to take care of the situation.