Options

eLearnSecurity: THPv2 - Threat Hunting Professional Version 2 Training Course Launch

chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
For those interested, elearn is updating its Threat Hunting course. 

No syllabus or topics until webinar. But the email states "THPv2 also offers a variety of new methods, including in-depth memory forensics, hunting at scale and detecting advanced active directory attacks and evasion attempts."

Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX

Comments

• Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I think this one was the one that was poorly reviewed on the V1 launch as being pretty thin compared to their other offerings. It's nice to see it updated and hopefully expanded using the feedback. 
  • Options
    I don't remember this one being poorly reviewed but I could be wrong and its not that hard to find bad reviews of anything these days lol 

I remember IHRP being the one that people were not too fond of. 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
  • Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    edited March 2020
    That may have been it, the IHRP. :) 

I really enjoy their offerings and love their labs and training, so I'll be checking this one out anyway. I need to keep my skills up! 
  • Options
    I almost sound like I work for them lol I feel like I post their webinars and course offerings too often. I assure everyone I do not work for them nor do they pay me to post here about them :smile:

I agree their courses are well done and the labs are very helpful. I cannot speak about all their material and I do understand many people probably do have issues with their content. 
  • Options
    BUMP , the webinar is starting in 5 minutes.