MCSA deadline extended to 31st January 2021

_netmon_netmon Level 99 WizardMod Posts: 878 Mod
In light of the current global situation we are in, and with enough people's support petitioning against the short deadline, Microsoft have now extended this until next year.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/retired-certifications.aspx

If you had been planning your MCSA/E/D, now is the time to get it done. 
2020 goals: Server 2016 MCSA/MCSE (70-740, 70-741, 70-742, 70-744), Powershell training
2021 goals: RHCSA/RHCE, AWS, Python training

Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson
Tagged:

Comments

• PCTechLincPCTechLinc CISSP, CHFI, CEH, MCSA Server 2008, Project+, Security+ce, Server+, Network+, A+ King City, CAMember Posts: 641 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I am beyond excited!  I originally scheduled my MCSA 2016 upgrade 70-743 for 22 June, but I was falling behind on studying.  Now I have to figure out what date to reschedule.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 133 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Glad for everyone currently in progress. I'm not going to bother, just move from cloud cert to cloud cert as required
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 922 ■■■■■■□□□□
    GIT R DONE~! HEEHAW!

"It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good" ~ Danny Carey
    2020 Goal ~ Linux+
  • sensitivestoicsensitivestoic Illinois, USAMember Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    _netmon said:
    In light of the current global situation we are in, and with enough people's support petitioning against the short deadline, Microsoft have now extended this until next year.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/retired-certifications.aspx

If you had been planning your MCSA/E/D, now is the time to get it done. 
    I am glad you got an extension as you certainly deserve it for all your hard work! Wishing you the best in studies! I just have to figure where to go now, because I was just starting. Pretty furious at Microsoft right now.

Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+ | Project+ | MCSA Windows 10
    Currently Studying:
      MCSE Server 2016
    Future Goals: CAPM/PMP

• _netmon_netmon Level 99 Wizard Mod Posts: 878 Mod
    I've already replied to you on my previous two posts, but I'll reiterate what I said. Now that the deadline has extended, you've got plenty of time from now to get all three exams passed for the MCSA. Put in the hard work and you'll get it dude! Think about how valuable it will be for you before it retires. Keep going!
    2020 goals: Server 2016 MCSA/MCSE (70-740, 70-741, 70-742, 70-744), Powershell training
    2021 goals: RHCSA/RHCE, AWS, Python training

Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson