Options

Passed 70-284

Finally took 70-284 today and Passed with a score of 850! Used MS Press and do some labs plus 2 years experience as Messaging Admin.

I am now MCSA + Messaging and it sounds good... :D
"...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty

Comments

• Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you have Exchange clusters at your job. I'm studying for the test right now and I'm having difficulties in trying to setup clusters because the pcs I have only have 1 NIC card. What did you use to simulate a lab for clusters??

Also is there any other advice you can give about the exam and study tips.
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    NPA24 wrote:
    Do you have Exchange clusters at your job. I'm studying for the test right now and I'm having difficulties in trying to setup clusters because the pcs I have only have 1 NIC card. What did you use to simulate a lab for clusters??

Hi NPA24,

In my job, we don't used exchange cluster. I did not try to setup cluster also in my labs. I just followed some exercise in MS Press book that i bought. Exam tips is concentrate more on routing groups and connectors and also email securities.
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    NPA24 wrote:

I didnt find too much on my exam relating to clusters... Just know what's in your text and don't sweat the hands on part.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Are you continuing on with the MCSE?
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    TeKniques wrote:
    Congrats on the pass! Are you continuing on with the MCSE?

I still don't know. I just a mcsa 2000 and im thinking of taking the upgrade for mcsa 2000 to mcsa 2003 which is 70-292.
  • Options
    eastpeastp Member Posts: 179
    Congrats on the pass and the new Cert.

Kind regards.
    Eastp.
    Multitasking:
    Screwing up several things at once.