Options

Just passed A+ now starting to study for Network+ any advice

rosant1rosant1 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just got my A+ and i am moving onto network+ and i was wondering what you guys had that was a sticky point. I know the osi model is important but anything you guys think i should know backwards , fowards and inside out also. I know the whole thing is important so the things that really had you guys perplexed. If guys can be brief but specfic would be a great insight for me. Thank you ahead of time for any info.

Ps gonna take it at the end of summer at the earliest so if you advise take my time and study i already have that covered

Comments

• Options
    jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    rosant1 wrote:
    I know the osi model is important but anything you guys think i should know backwards , fowards and inside out also. I know the whole thing is important so the things that really had you guys perplexed.

Yes, OSI is very important to know inside and out. The others key points that I had (and I just took and passed mine last Monday :D ) were Novell networks and also some Apple material. I only had 1 question concerning RAID and nothing on SAN or NAS. There was a large amount on Troubleshooting (all aspects of it). Make sure you are hitting 85% or better on any practice exam you take and you'll be fine. Also, every question had only 1 correct answer, none of them had me making a choice of 2 or more.

Good Luck! :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"