Options

I am scared :(

ms_visioms_visio Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am planning to book the exams in next 1 and half to 2 weeks time. I just kept it postphoning for more than a week coz i am scared.

Is the exam difficult? I used to remember everything and now due to anxiety my brain just lost everthing.

Any tips/ suggestions/encouragement plz

cheers
:study:

Comments

• Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Despite the difference in exam content and objectives, i personally think if you managed to get through CCNA and you are well prepared, then there should be no worry.

Remember that no matter how prepared you are, your attitude can be the thin line between success and failure. So you better start cramming on some winning attitude icon_wink.gif .

Goodluck icon_thumright.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Just to add on to my 5cts, i suggest you hit the practice exams like Transcender and the one on this site to guage how well you are faring before you take the real exam. Cheers.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's been several years since I took the 210/215 exams, but I seem to recall them being fairly easy compared to my NT/CCNA exams. The passing score is not too high either. If you have prepared well and if you work with W2K you shouldn't be worried. These tests are passable. Best of luck!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Jonboy76Jonboy76 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the 70-215 exam a couple of years ago and failed. I thought that Transcender was a good resource, so I studied using that, as well as the course I took; however, it proved to not be. Transcender updates their material every so often, so maybe their tests are more like the exam. When I took it, they were not. Good luck to you! As long as you understand the material you should do fine.