Options

New Here found site through James Stanger on YouTube

wkmillerwkmiller Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Am studying for my Comptia SOH-501 Sec + using the Comptia Elearning and James Stanger does the videos so looked him up and found out about this site.

Comments

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Sweet! Welcome! I've met Dr. Stranger at a conference a few years back (and Mike Meyers, who is standing next to me in my photo at, I think, the same conference I met Dr. Stranger at).
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    I'm a huge fan of Dr. Stanger! I was able to interview him for a YouTube series not too long ago, and not only was he super knowledgeable, but he's just the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Welcome to the community, @wkmiller!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Agreed. He always seemed to have a minute to answer questions when someone would approach him. If I am not mistaken, I think he was late for a panel interview at a conference because he was talking to someone.

The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    MarcusStarMarcusStar Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    wkmiller said:
    Am studying for my Comptia SOH-501 Sec + using the Comptia Elearning and James Stanger does the videos so looked him up and found out about this site.
    Welcome! That is really cool! I am also new to this website. In fact, I just joined maybe an hour ago. Been reading posts left and right trying to learn everything that I can! 

How do you like COMPTIA ELearning btw? :)