Options

CCNA Study Material

detroitwillfalldetroitwillfall Member Posts: 85 ■■■□□□□□□□
Looking at the posts/resources available it seems that for the most part people suggest.

Wendell Odom for reading, packet tracer, Boson CCNA kit, CBT/David Bombal or Christ Bryant via Udemy.
I am currently looking at https://lccc.ucertify.com/courses/pearson-200-301-complete.html, which is Wendell Odoms ucertify for 200-301.
I have used ucertify w/ darill gibsons book for sec+ and was enough for me.
Some people hate ucertify and think its trash.
I have also used testout but i cant stand the dry vdeos they have.
Just looking to see in addition to ucertify course, maybe adding the esim max with boson?

Comments

• Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I typically stick with OCG and Boson ExSims.  Although, I did buy the Boson NetSim for the CCNP R&S.  I found it useful to be able to be able to practice without having to mess with physical equipment.  

I’m not sure how their CCNA material is for the new certs is.  I did buy their ExSim for the CCNP Security SCOR exam and found it helpful.

I have been buying the Cisco e-learning courses for CCNP Security as well and they have helped, but I’m not sure if they have one for CCNA and it might be a bit of overkill if they do have one.
  • Options
    itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I used Wendell Odom book, Boson exams, packet tracer and udemy course by David Bombal which was really good. I think that is probably all you need really for CCNA.