Passed AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Passed this a week ago.
- Adam Cantrill’s AWS security course on Linux Academy – it’s pretty old, but a lot of the content still applies. Adam focuses on giving both exam and practical knowledge without going overboard. Highly recommended.
- A Cloud Guru – very good, but I feel is too fast paced and doesn’t go as deep as Adam’s course. The benefit here is that it’s been updated with never services and incorporates feedback from students that have recently passed the exam.
- Reddit /r/AWSCertifications – great resource to see what other are doing to pass
- Jon Bonso/Tutorial Dojo practice tests - these are GREAT. Small set, but make you think and understand the rationale
- Whizlabs – Honestly I would skip these practice tests. I have a serious issue with the way they phrase their questions. Language is ambiguous and the sentence structure is strange. Make my brain hurt
- Pramod Rana’s study notes: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/my-notes-for-aws-certified-security-specialty-e3fcafbfd924
- Tutorial Dojo free study guide - https://tutorialsdojo.com/aws-certified-security-specialty-exam-study-path/