Options

Before the exam Begins...

homerj742homerj742 Member Posts: 251
I hear they give you 10-15 mins to "Braindump" certain info? I was thinking I could use this time to put down multiples of 8 and 16 (I have a hard time doing those in my head). That will make the subnetting questions on the exam a bit easier for me...

Comments

• Options
    wizarddeathwizarddeath Member Posts: 115
    Yes Id be itnerested to know other peoples opinions also. I plan to write out my binary table, 128-0, then above each put what they add up to so above the 64 would be 192 then so on, so if i get nervous i wont have to guess how many bits they barrowed for the mask. Then of course the multiples of 8,16. That is about the only thing I can think of to write down.
    70-291 Next....
  • Options
    SpudageSpudage Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You actually can spend 30mins writing down stuff if you really want. You get 15mins for the survey and 15mins for the tutorial (which you can view on the cisco website before you even go to the test centre).

Whether you write down anything is entirely up to you. I know from experience that I never even look at notes in exams... I either know it and can recall it from memory, or I don't.

If you need help with subnetting, other members of this board will be able to provide tips for what to write down.