Options

Failed First Attempt

I just finished the Security+ on Wednesday after a couple months of Study and decided to see what I could get on this test the first time through, I figured that if I failed I could take advantage of the Second Chance and I knew I had to sign up for that soon.

Anyway, I had done no studying on this exam and ended up with a 541. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I took the test without studying. Even if I found the time tod study I really would have had Wednesday night and last night only... I was in no mood Wednesday night and was busy last night.... I don't think that little bit of studying would have made the difference between pass and fail anyways.

I am going to reschedule the test for a couple weeks later and pick up a book. So I guess I will put my CCNA on hold for a little bit.

Comments

• Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good plan and good luck!
  • Options
    SpurSpur Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Go BucksGo Bucks Member Posts: 152
    Nice thinking Megadeth. Now you have a good idea of what to expect and what you need to study. I just got my book today and will probably get started on it tomorrow.

Anyone think the second chance will get extended or will they wait several months before bringing it back?
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."
  • Options
    SoftwarepatchSoftwarepatch Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Go over some practice exams and you will do fine.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    I will do just that :)
    I am really busy this month icon_sad.gif I hope I will find enough time to study properly.
  • Options
    bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    Keep your chin up - no one is perfect all the time.