AZ-303/304

E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 1,789 ■■■■■■■■■□
I have recently taken AZ-303 training and will do AZ-304 shortly. Besides access to a lab environment, the recommended reading materials are from the Skillpipe and Microsoft learning. I used those same resources for AZ-900 and AZ-500, but I want to know from the experience of others if these resources are enough at the Azure architect level. 
Alphabet soup: CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, GDSA, GPEN, GCIA, GCIH, GCCC, CEH, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Security Engineer Associate, ITIL 4 Foundation, and more.

2020 goals: AZ-900, AZ-500, GDSA, ITILv4

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." - Homer Simpson
Tagged:

Comments

• chrisonechrisone Senior Member Member Posts: 2,146 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your journey, I hope to start the Arch exams in summer of 2021. I plan on retaking AZ-500 in Jan, but I also plan to cover AZ-104 and AZ-204 before tackling the Architect route. I plan on using Skillpipe/Microsoft/Udemy "Skyline Academy"/ MeasureUp "Lab practice" / A Cloud Guru. 

Have you checked out A Cloud Guru? 
    Certs: CISSP, OSCP, CRTP, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, AZ-900, VHL:Advanced+, Retired Cisco CCNP/SP/DP
    2020 Goals:
    Courses: VHL (completed), CQURE: Windows Security Crash Course (completed), BlackHills InfoSec: Breaching the Cloud (completed), eLearnSecurity: WAPTv3 (completed), IHRP (completed), THPv2 (completed), PTXv2 (completed)
    Certs: VHL: Advanced+ (completed), OSCP (completed), AZ-500 (failed 1st attempt), eWPT (failed 2x, no further attempts), eCIR (complete), eCTHPv2 (report: awaiting results), eCPTXv2 (Dec)
    2021: AZ-500, AZ-104, AZ-204, AZ-303, AZ-304, MS-500
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 1,789 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks and good luck on your journey as well.

My employer provides us with both Pluralsight and A Cloud Guru accounts, but so far I have only relied on Microsoft and Skillpipe materials for Azure exam prep. 
    Alphabet soup: CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, GDSA, GPEN, GCIA, GCIH, GCCC, CEH, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Security Engineer Associate, ITIL 4 Foundation, and more.

2020 goals: AZ-900, AZ-500, GDSA, ITILv4

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." - Homer Simpson