Passed CTT+ Essentials – TK0-201

balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
Passed CTT+ Essentials – TK0-201 . No resources used .I just sat.  I have been teaching for 9 months and a few  leadership classes from the Army. 

Score : 766
Passing : 655 

My PPT is complete. I will however need to review it and practice . then I would like to test for both the in person and virtual trainer portion. 

Comments

• mrtonmrton Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I remember discussing the meaning of NCO creed in front the class and cadre in WLC. This is one of the certification I am eyeing in the near future. Anyway, how relevant this certification in your current workplace? 
  • balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    mrton said:
    I remember discussing the meaning of NCO creed in front the class and cadre in WLC. This is one of the certification I am eyeing in the near future. Anyway, how relevant this certification in your current workplace? 
    I enjoyed all of the leadership schools  , even the Pre- OSC program for Accelerated State OSC.  Although an Injury caused me to DOR and head to grad school. I am sure it might help if and when I attempt WOCS in the future. 

In reference to the second part . This certification is extremely relevant. I am currently training soldiers and will be attacking the in person and virtual parts which go with the certification. IMO  the CTT+  also provides some prove that you can communicate with non technical people.  All in all  just another tool in the toolbox.  

IF  you do not think you are going to be a trainer in the future , I really wouldn't bother with it unless you view it as a hobby.  If you happen to still hold a government clearance , the cert could add some value. There are always positions training the force.
  • mrtonmrton Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I assume that you are in the Guard when you mentioned the pre OCS program. Last year I was in the process of applying in WOCS but got medical disqualified when I took the physical exam, and might reconsider applying again if I'm still motivated to do so. If you do not mind answering what kind of training do you provide for the troops? Certification training? MOS training? I am interested learning about this gig you are doing. Also, appreciate for the feedback, wishing you all the best on your exam. 
  • balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I train them on Certifications ( Sec+ , ITF+ )   I also ran a few classes on some military comms equipment. 

I also trained on whatever we could get . whatever new equipment , I would learn it and teach it to the team. 
  • FluffyBunnyFluffyBunny Member Posts: 230 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on passing the theoretical part! I passed the full CTT+ earlier this year, with an online class for the practical part. That was a lot of fun! I hope you'll pass!