Options

racks down @ cisco-engineer ?

ebykmebykm Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
is cisco-engineer dead ?. I have booked rack time last week, i can't access racks thru telnet icon_mad.gif , i didn't get a confirmation mail from their forum, etc... icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_evil.gif

Graham, are you reading this ?. Hope you'll solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Missed this one, all accounts are created automatically now. Ps theres a support forum on the site.

Rack is only up on weekends, weektime is just to expensive with electricity costs. Bear in mind I run this at a loss, I make no profit from it.

If you have msn messenger use the link button below and Im normally online at the weekend. The rack was booked out last and this weekend for maintanace and IOS upgrades.

In future for specific issue please use the site forum and not clog up Techexams.

Thanks
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Indeed. And I suggest leaving out the angry emoticons where ever you post questions about this `free' service Graham is offering...

I'll remove this topic later today...
  • Options
    ebykmebykm Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks Graham. I've created forum id, but some error occured in the end while sending activation mail. still haven't got activation mail for forums. so couldn't post anything.
    Webmaster wrote:
    Indeed. And I suggest leaving out the angry emoticons where ever you post questions about this `free' service Graham is offering...

I'll remove this topic later today...

icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif i'm not angry at Graham, but got mad when un expected happened. Really Sorry if i've hurt anyone's feelings. icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Well, don't worry about it, I don't think you 'hurt anyone's feelings'. I was just suggesting that you leave out the angry emoticons because it comes across as, well, 'unfriendly'. ;)