mohsinkhan1515mohsinkhan1515 Mohsin KhanKarachi, PakistanMember Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello every one I am new here want a short guide on how to start my journey from here?

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray MSIT InfoSec CISSP SSCP GSOM GSEC EnCE C|EH Cloud+ CySA+ CASP+ PenTest+ Security+ Surf City, USAAdmin Posts: 12,669 Admin
    edited March 17
    Welcome to TE! Just use the search bar to find postings about topics that interest you. You an also pick a specific discussion forum and start reading through all of the postings.

And please do not post any SEO, marketing, or advertising spam on this site or you will be banned.
  • chrisonechrisone Senior Member Member Posts: 2,251 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Certs: CISSP, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, AZ-900, VHL:Advanced+, Retired Cisco CCNP/SP/DP
    2022 Goals:
    Certs: EnCE (Phase 1 - Passed, Phase 2 - awaiting results), eCPTXv2 (in progress), SC-300 (in progress), AZ-500, SC-100
    Course: BC Security - Empire Operations 1 (completed), Zero Point Security - CRTO (course completed)
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,087 ■■■■■■■■■■
    JDMurray said:

And please do not post any SEO, marketing, or advertising spam on this site or you will be banned.
    You are clipping my wings.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, etc.

2022 goal(s): CRISC, maybe CGEIT or TOGAF

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." - Homer Simpson
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Network+, Project+ USA, CARegistered Users Posts: 183 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @mohsinkhan1515 Welcome to the Forums!
    Current:  A+ | Network+ | Project+ |Security+
    Working on: PMP