Passed my CKA exam

FluffyBunnyFluffyBunny CISSP, OSCP, CEH, RHCE, GCCC, Pentest+, PSM-1, alphabet soupMember Posts: 209 ■■■■■□□□□□
I passed the CKA (Certified Kubernetes Admin) exam. My score wasn't great, but I'll chalk it down to the bad night's sleep that I had. 

Overall:
* I enjoyed the exam, it's well made, user-friendly and a fun challenge.
* The test-at-home solution from PSI works well and my proctor was polite and patient.
* I trained via KodeKloud and Killer.sh. The prior offers excellent value for money, the latter gave two free test exams via the Linux Foundation voucher. 

CISSP, OSCP, CEH, GCCC, RHCSA, RHCE, Pentest+, Linux+, PSM-1, alphabet soup...

2020: Renew RHCE (with EX407), CompTIA CTT+, Autopsy forensics, Applied Purple Teaming (BHIS) All done!
2021: Modern Web-app pen-testing (BHIS), PDSO CDP, Docker DCA, PortSwigger Burp Suite class.

Comments

• chrisonechrisone Senior Member Member Posts: 2,251 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow! Excellent job! Hopefully you get some well needed rest you are always conquering these certs :smile:

Certs: CISSP, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, AZ-900, VHL:Advanced+, Retired Cisco CCNP/SP/DP
    2022 Goals:
    Certs: EnCE (Phase 1 - Passed, Phase 2 - awaiting results), eCPTXv2 (in progress), SC-300 (in progress), AZ-500, SC-100
    Course: BC Security - Empire Operations 1 (completed), Zero Point Security - CRTO (course completed)
  • FluffyBunnyFluffyBunny CISSP, OSCP, CEH, RHCE, GCCC, Pentest+, PSM-1, alphabet soupMember Posts: 209 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks for your kind words!

Rest isn't in the books right now, since I need to prepare (create) an upcoming class for October... And after that? More learning. 

But yeah, I'm very much looking forward to our summer holiday :smiley:

2020: Renew RHCE (with EX407), CompTIA CTT+, Autopsy forensics, Applied Purple Teaming (BHIS) All done!
    2021: Modern Web-app pen-testing (BHIS), PDSO CDP, Docker DCA, PortSwigger Burp Suite class.
    Wow you are non stop hahaha What are you putting together for a class? if its still in the "can't discuss phase" what field or discipline if you don't mind me (us) asking?

Also what do you have planned after your class?
    Certs: CISSP, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, AZ-900, VHL:Advanced+, Retired Cisco CCNP/SP/DP
    2022 Goals:
    Certs: EnCE (Phase 1 - Passed, Phase 2 - awaiting results), eCPTXv2 (in progress), SC-300 (in progress), AZ-500, SC-100
    Course: BC Security - Empire Operations 1 (completed), Zero Point Security - CRTO (course completed)
  • FluffyBunnyFluffyBunny CISSP, OSCP, CEH, RHCE, GCCC, Pentest+, PSM-1, alphabet soupMember Posts: 209 ■■■■■□□□□□
    > What are you putting together for a class?

I teach young adults who work towards a career in InfoSec, whether that's SOC operator, security engineer, pen-tester or DevOps engineer. My main class is teaching them the Linux+ curriculum, the new class is gonna be a 4-5 day DevSecOps "safari tour" where I show them the basics of working with Azure, Azure DevOps, containers and of course the related security tools.

> Also what do you have planned after your class? 

I need to rework my Linux+ class to the new version of the exam. :D Or I maybe want to move it all to LFCS instead, because Linux+ isn't well known in Europe. 

Plus I want to take RedHat's EX180 exam. 

Your class sounds like an awesome opportunity for students to learn a lot. All that azure DevOps stuff is highly valuable skills. 
    2022 Goals: