CCNA Certificate

steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
Hi guys

I passed my ccna a few weeks ago. The problem is that I cant login into Cisco's certification tracking. I provided my surname and cisco id# but it's says 'unable to locate your details'. When creating your password it says to enter your surname as you see it on your score report, however on my score report it has my initial and surname together with no space! Do I enter it like that?

I have made a case on their website but I haven't got a human response, all automated junk. Has anyone else had this problem, if so, how did you go about it?

Thanks
I am the lizard King. I can do anything.

Comments

• forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    steve-o87 wrote:
    ....however on my score report it has my initial and surname together with no space! Do I enter it like that?
    I would say yes, since that's how they probably have it entered in their database. I'm surprised you didn't try that.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm sure if the registration process hasn't gotten any clearer, but it used to be use one of the numbers from the exam report... and it wasn't clear which one.

I just remember trying with the candidate ID and then the registration ID... and after a few days it accepted my login (probably after Cisco assigned the Cisco ID).

It sounds like you have waited long enough to get a Cisco ID assigned.... so try creating your login again with one of those 2 exam report IDs.

As for the name -- yeah, it shows my middle initial as the first character of my last name -- but the Certification Tracking System (and Prometric) have them as the correct separate fields.

Figure worst case you only have 4 options to try to create your Cert Tracking System login.

As for the Cisco ID getting back to Prometric -- it wasn't until my last CCNP exam that my Cisco ID was part of my Prometric record and on my exam report.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!