Options

Cloud Essentials in 6 weeks? Study and Pass?

AxtonAxton Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
My school, screw__ up, messed up and did not provide me with my second course for CySA+, I was suppose to take my exam about the week of Sept 18th, (I think they are trying to milk me for more TERMs (6 week semesters).   I have been reviewing the last 6 weeks for the CySA+ exam and was expecting to review another 6 weeks, since this happened, I am expect that I will get the 2nd course sometime in Sept 25th.  Which would allow me another 6 weeks to review, before the voucher is provided. 

I have decided to take the CompTIA  Cloud Essentials+ at the end of the Sept, since I will not be taking the CySA+ exam, I will be alternatively studying for both exams, with having more time for the CySA+,   but I understand the CompTIA  Cloud Essentials+ is fairly easy, as long as you have very good knowledge of Cloud Environments.  (have purchase some Udemy online Training (with Practice Exams) and two older books on older exam. 

Those that passed this exam, do you think 6 weeks is enough?? 

**as I side note, since I was A+ and Net + back in 2009, I convinced the school to either 1. refund my $$ for the 3 vouchers, since I would not take the 3 exams, but still attend the course or 2.  Purchase me two vouchers for Cloud Certifications.    They purchased me the Cloud Essentials and Cloud + ,  I will take the Cloud + sometime next year.  

Comments

• Options
    Basic85Basic85 Member Posts: 189 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Axton said:
    My school, screw__ up, messed up and did not provide me with my second course for CySA+, I was suppose to take my exam about the week of Sept 18th, (I think they are trying to milk me for more TERMs (6 week semesters).   I have been reviewing the last 6 weeks for the CySA+ exam and was expecting to review another 6 weeks, since this happened, I am expect that I will get the 2nd course sometime in Sept 25th.  Which would allow me another 6 weeks to review, before the voucher is provided. 

I have decided to take the CompTIA  Cloud Essentials+ at the end of the Sept, since I will not be taking the CySA+ exam, I will be alternatively studying for both exams, with having more time for the CySA+,   but I understand the CompTIA  Cloud Essentials+ is fairly easy, as long as you have very good knowledge of Cloud Environments.  (have purchase some Udemy online Training (with Practice Exams) and two older books on older exam. 

Those that passed this exam, do you think 6 weeks is enough?? 

**as I side note, since I was A+ and Net + back in 2009, I convinced the school to either 1. refund my $$ for the 3 vouchers, since I would not take the 3 exams, but still attend the course or 2.  Purchase me two vouchers for Cloud Certifications.    They purchased me the Cloud Essentials and Cloud + ,  I will take the Cloud + sometime next year.  

Looking into getting Azure 900 certified in about month as well.  I'm a horrible test taker, due to mainly brain damage.  I'm planning on doing a few all nighters.