Options

Starting to study for Network+ soon

TomWestTomWest Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone, im about to start working toward my network+ cert. Anyone recommend good books? Also are their any updates planned for Network+ anytime soon? I would hate to study all the material then have a totally new exam in front of me when I go to take it :D

Comments

• Options
    FR29FR29 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You can try the Sybex book. I have it, and found it to be helpful. And most of all, you came to the right place, this site. The webmaster that runs it, is an EXCELLENT source of information :D .
    I am currently working towards my n+. Hope to have it soon. Good luck in your studies, TomWest.
    She don't come, and I don't follow.
  • Options
    TomWestTomWest Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks alot and good luck to you as well icon_cool.gif

do you know of any Network+ updates happening anytime soon? I decided to hold off on the A+ for now until the updates take effect, id figured it would be more of a challenge and such.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    There are no plans to update the Network+ exam (at least not known), at least not this year.... it's not 'that' old yet ;)
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Luck to you!

I used Michael Meyers's All-In-One Exam guide as my only book and passed first time. Really like Meyer's style. I don't recommend that a person use only one book. So, say this from experience.

The TechNotes on this site are an excellent supplement to exam guides. And, the practice tests are as good as any I've seen
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki