Options

Tricky or Hard Test Questions?

bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
Hello all -

Getting ready to sit for the Security+ test, just polishing up on my weak areas.

Just wondering what you found the most difficult to get right on the test?

Comments

• Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    First of all, I would advise reading the questions carefully. Some questions are worded very tricky, indeed.

Some questions seem like they could have more than one answer correct out of the choices given; there are no multiple-answer questions, so be prepared to make some choices as the need arises.

With that in mind, there are plenty of questions that you can speed through right away if you know the right answer, as the rest of the choices are simply bogus.

Good luck.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • Options
    bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    Vask3n wrote:
    First of all, I would advise reading the questions carefully. Some questions are worded very tricky, indeed.

Some questions seem like they could have more than one answer correct out of the choices given; there are no multiple-answer questions, so be prepared to make some choices as the need arises.

With that in mind, there are plenty of questions that you can speed through right away if you know the right answer, as the rest of the choices are simply bogus.

Good luck.

Cool thanks = reviewing this weekend and trying to schedule for this week after the 4th Holiday