Options

help with mcse

christoperchristoper Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
iam going to take 070-290 very soon and iam using ****.com real exam Questions for that . can anyone tell me how close are **** questions to real exams and r they exactly the same as they claim ? . looking forward to your responses guys . u need to help the poor guy

Comments

• Options
    Knives OutKnives Out Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    just a quick FYI: don't expect much help.. braindumps are more than extremely frowned upon on this site.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Braindumps are taboo here. You'll get no help cheating for an exam from this site. Suggest you quit using them or look to another forum for help from other cheaters.

Since this is your first post to the site I would recommend looking around a little first to get a feel for the type of discussions that take place here. Braindump posts draw flames pretty quick. There are some good resourses and helpful people here if you would like to find help preparing for an exam the right way.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    jasonbochejasonboche Member Posts: 167
    He cross posted word for word on the petri.co.il forums.

This person is too lazy to find the correct forum for his post as well as write in complete sentences. You are a waste of time and a poor excuse for a certification candidate.

Help yourself before asking for help from others.

You're not even worthy of unclogging the Lazy Admin's toilet with your tongue after an evening of Mexican cuisine.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
  • Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    How will you fair in an interview if you get a call because of your MCSE?
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    I find these "HELP ME NOW" Posts funny because they are always people who want a quick fix; they don't want to work hard for anything.
  • Options
    I just found out that he cross posted on 3 other forums as well including the MCMCSE forum and the Corsair memory forum. India isn't represented so well this afternoon.

What is also interesting is all the different names he is using to register on the forums. They are all quite different.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
  • Options
    frankj1247 wrote:
    I find these "HELP ME NOW" Posts funny because they are always people who want a quick fix; they don't want to work hard for anything.

Help me now! 70-290 tomorrow! 70-291 on Tuesday. Wut iz on teh test? Need all brain ****. Send 2 me plz. I am teh l337 MCSEZ0r
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jasonboche wrote:
    frankj1247 wrote:

Help me now! 70-290 tomorrow! 70-291 on Tuesday. Wut iz on teh test? Need all brain ****. Send 2 me plz. I am teh l337 MCSEZ0r

.... lol :D