Options

Passed Today

martell32martell32 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
With a 695, not as good as i expected, but relieved as i payed for exam myself, expensive in UK.

Used sybex study notes with bill ferguson ( v , good ) CBT Nuggets 2005, vry good but slightly too indepth. VLC training ( good not so indepth ) and the preplogic exam simulator, good. I found the exam questions alot harder than the practice exams here and on other websites, no multiple answer choices but they took alot of reading especially the troubleshooting ones.

Few questions that i didnt bother swatting up on, like wiring cat5 cable. Alot on seciruty know your ipsec pptp l2tp etc. Think i only had 1 on ports.
Alot of trouble shooting. Oh and for some reason a huge about on flipping BUS networks of all things.

Thanks to this site for the great study notes. Cheers all.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    furbyfurby Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    elathropelathrop Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

and thanks for the heads up on the bus stuff.

I love that adjective, "flipping!" I'm going to start using it in Connecticut and see if it catches on.
    Webmaster for calendardaze.com ezcalculator.com and digitizedvideo.com
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    CONGRATULATIONS :D
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    hortcomhortcom Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well Done. I passed last week with 623 and expected to get more.
    I found that the questions were very long and took ages to read and fully understand.

Proxies, omnidirectional antennae!! just relieved as I had to come back for this one cos I failed network+ and went onto to do CCNA.

Fancy the new convergence+ as voip is the new thing.