Options

really disappointed with welcome pack

BUGIEBUGIE Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I Just received my Welcome pack for passing the 70-290 exam (after only 2 months icon_rolleyes.gif ) and am really disappointed as all the certificate says is I have met the requirements to be a MCP but doesn't mention anything about what exam i passed....

Is this correct or should they include a certificate for the 70-290 exam as well??

Chris

Comments

• Options
    seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    Nope thats it.

By passing any MS exam you achieve the Status of MCP. You should have gotten a pin, wallet card, and certificate that all say Microsoft Certified Professional.

Once you achieve MCSA, or MCSE you will get a cert indicating that .
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    To expand on that, you won't be getting additional welcome kits until you get another certification. You don't get multiple MCP certifications for additional tests taken, and just about any 70-xxx test will get you an MCP status.
  • Options
    ok thanks guys, the certificate was just a little plain and disappointing to look at (Microsoft must be on a major cost cutting exercise).

yeah i received all the other stuff

Thanks,

Chris
  • Options
    wizarddeathwizarddeath Member Posts: 115
    What all comes in these "kits"? Just curious on when I finally get to a microsoft exam.
    70-291 Next....
  • Options
    as said above you'll basically receive a pin, wallet card (like a credit card), and certificate that all say Microsoft Certified Professional. you'll also receive an Agreement which noone bothers to read (just like the EULA's icon_lol.gif )

Chris
  • Options
    wizarddeathwizarddeath Member Posts: 115
    Was hoping for a shirt =/
    70-291 Next....
  • Options
    strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I was expecting fireworks with mine :)
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    i was expecting someone to jump out of a cake when i passed mine :D