Options

Passed 70-294

geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
Scored 795 :D

I used MSPress Training Kit (1st Edition) CBT Nuggets and Transcender for practice tests which I have to say was excellent!

My advice to anyone taking this exam is to study and practice GPO implementation and deployment, especially with the GPO management console!

I had 39 questions with 5 sims.

I'm so pleased to have this one out the way! Going on holiday with my GF now for a nice relaxing break and then 297 when I get back icon_exclaim.gif
Up Next : Not sure :o

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

How much time was allotted for the exam?
    witty comment
  • Options
    Thanks omni!

If I remember rightly it was 210 mins. I still had around 30 mins remaining when I clicked finish.
  • Options
    Just an FYI -

One point I got to with the new GPO Management Console is that the No Overide option has now been changed to Enforced.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Ah...thanks for the info. To tell the truth, I don't use GPMC but I guess I'll have to install it.
    witty comment
  • Options
    I don't use GPMC but I guess I'll have to install it.

I recommend you do, especially for the sims icon_exclaim.gif

Good luck!
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    OMNI you will definetly need to practice with the management console before this exam. Practice with moth the new GP management console and the old AD option as well. With MS you never know what to expect (i.e SUS and WSUS). Good Luck, when do you sit for it.

Well Done webleech, I aggree MS give you plenty of time in this exam (wish you could take the spare time into their design exams). :D
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Congratulations on passing. I was wondering if anyone was going further and take 293/294. All I have been seeing lately was 290/291.

GPMC. Hmmm. I wonder if they stumped me on some form questions based on the different terms used in GPMC as opposed to GPO management using ADU&C.