CCNA Practice Tests and Study Material

leilani07leilani07 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I purchased a one month pass to their CCNA practice tests which has 203 questions. Anyone wants to trade logon info?

Comments

• leilani07leilani07 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It is with measureup.com
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe that is both unethical and against the EULA.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • leilanileilani Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sprkymrk,

Well, if you want to get down to details then here it goes. First, this they don't have an EULA. No it does not state piracy law or anything of such. Second, unethical....well, maybe it will be if they had a claim has such like piracy of music or movies....but there isn't. I am not stealing nor am I cheating. Its a simple as sharing study material.

If you borrow a library book and bring it over to your friends house for he or she to look over it....is that unethical.....I think not........

Anyway, if anyone is interested email me richardpuahala24@yahoo.com
  • BubbaJBubbaJ Member Posts: 323
    leilani wrote:
    sprkymrk,

Well, if you want to get down to details then here it goes. First, this they don't have an EULA. No it does not state piracy law or anything of such. Second, unethical....well, maybe it will be if they had a claim has such like piracy of music or movies....but there isn't. I am not stealing nor am I cheating. Its a simple as sharing study material.

If you borrow a library book and bring it over to your friends house for he or she to look over it....is that unethical.....I think not........

Anyway, if anyone is interested email me richardpuahala24@yahoo.com

Pure rationalization. It is wrong, but you have to make it seem right in your mind. Your time might be better spent studying ethics.