Options

Exam Voucher Question

12beatechie12beatechie Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,
I have been an active reader to this forum and I finally joined this forum. I have a question regarding buying exam voucher. I saw other website offering cheaper exam voucher. There was one offering $151 but the exam has to be taken by July 28. My doubt is that if I purchase this voucher and I would have to call the relevant center to schedule an exam before July 28. What if I couldn't get any slot before July 28? Thanks in advance.
The sky is the limit!

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    What you found is probably an early expiry voucher. It must be used by the expiry date, or you will lose your voucher and money. If you are not sure you're ready or have the time, buy a regular voucher and wait. You could also wait until you are ready, and then look for an early expiry voucher, as they go on sale frequently.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    12beatechie12beatechie Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Ricka182,
    Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it!

I think I am ready to take the exam. I am planning to purchase an early expiry voucher that costs $140 from studyexam4less.com, I just wonder if you have heard about this website?

Thanks again for your help!
    The sky is the limit!
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    It's a good website. I haven't done business with them, but I know others here have. I haven't heard any complaints.....that's probably where I'll buy my next voucher......
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    I have been an active reader to this forum and I finally joined this forum. I have a question regarding buying exam voucher. I saw other website offering cheaper exam voucher. There was one offering $151 but the exam has to be taken by July 28. My doubt is that if I purchase this voucher and I would have to call the relevant center to schedule an exam before July 28. What if I couldn't get any slot before July 28? Thanks in advance.

Before you buy an early expiry voucher, get on the website for the testing center and see if there is a time available that you can take your test. Schedule your test. Buy the voucher and get the code. It was very fast at the website I bought my voucher. Enter your voucher number and your set!