Options

Passed Hardware Today

pacman234pacman234 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just wanted to give a big thank you for this site. I passed my hardware today using this site and another site that gave decent test prep exam in pdf format (don't want to advertise other pages without permission). I have been out of the individual pc tech field for a few years now as I have gone to a network administrator job, so I had some rusty spots with some of the objectives. However, the site here really helped out, so I just wanted to give a good bit of thanks to the makers of this page.

I figured that A+ would be a good place to start, and after I get A+ out of my way, I'll probably be grabbing the i-net and net+ certs afterwards. After this, I'll probably start working on my CCNA.

My test seemed to ask a lot of ram questions that I didn't expect to see. Specific questions about specific types of ram were not difficult, but it wasn't on any of the test prep stuff I have seen.

Comments

• Options
    piglovesrat15piglovesrat15 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the OS!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?